Aramco Asia is a group of Asian wholly owned subsidiaries of Saudi Aramco Asia Company, and they share a key mission in serving Saudi Aramco's corporate strategic initiatives in the Asia-Pacific region.
Headquartered in Beijing, China, Aramco Asia integrates subsidiaries in China, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore and India under one flagship. Collectively, they provide a wide array of services, including:
• Crude oil and chemicals marketing
• New Business Development and Project Management
• Joint venture coordination
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management
• Research & Development
• Other supporting services such as Human Resources, Finance, Corporate Communications, etc.
The establishment of Aramco Asia illustrates Saudi Aramco's long-term commitment to maintain partnerships with some of the world's largest and fastest growing economies. It also demonstrates Saudi Aramco's focus on expanding activities beyond its petroleum operations, and its continued commitment to contribute to the development and growth of regional prosperity.